jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever wanted to create your own Bucket List?

1. Rusticliving profile image89
    Rusticlivingposted 5 years ago

Have you ever wanted to create your own Bucket List?

Ever since the movie, bucket lists seem to becoming more popular. Everywhere you turn, someone is talking about, sharing, and actually following through with some of the items on their own bucket list. What about you? Do you have one? Have you wanted to start one, but was a little apprehensive? Think of it as a GOAL MARKER! Here's a great way to start a bucket list. Without hesitation, list 5 things starting with the following letters (B, C, L, M, S) that you would LOVE to do before you "kick the proverbial bucket." Better yet, why don't you share those first five goals with us!

2. ExpandYourMind profile image73
    ExpandYourMindposted 5 years ago

I actually have a Bucket List and a list of goals I want to complete yearly. One item on my bucket list is visiting at least ten countries. Everyone should strive to establish and accomplish goals. I take some quiet time on New Year's Day to review my goals and if I did not accomplish any, I move it to next year's list.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yes. I actually have a printed list with pictures that resembles a bucket list on the wall of my bedroom. However, I don't call it a bucket list. It's my Dream Wall. Everything I've wanted to do. Own a house, buy a piano, learn German, specialize in personality, get my Master's degree, an associates in AutoCAD design technologies, living on a boat in retirement, etc. Everything I've thought about is on there and once I get through one, I mark it off as finished.

4. Cassandra Goduti profile image61
    Cassandra Godutiposted 5 years ago

I created a bucket list, in of all places, Pinterest.

1. Rusticliving profile image89
      Rusticlivingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oooo, I like that idea!