jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How do you care for a mean person?

1. kuttingxedge profile image77
    kuttingxedgeposted 5 years ago

How do you care for a mean person?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6632893_f260.jpg

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Whowever it is , just care, and have respect for That person's humanity.

3. Rob Winters profile image84
    Rob Wintersposted 5 years ago

Try to ensure you regularly get time to yourself (if possible) and try to always remember that whilst you may often be at the recieving end of this individuals meaness it's not truely personal, it's merely a case of you being the available target,People often display their worst characteristics to those closest to them.Hopefully your generosity of spirit will begin to rub off.

1. kuttingxedge profile image77
      kuttingxedgeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Great answer.

2. Rob Winters profile image84
      Rob Wintersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

TY Stay Strong & GL

4. jj8277 profile image66
    jj8277posted 5 years ago

I care for my 85 year old grandmother and trust me it is not easy. She is very mean, at times can be vulgar and has left me in tears just from her harsh words on several occasions. I hold on to the fact that she raised me from the time I was 14 months old. I remind myself of the good times we shared and I know that she truely loves me. I try to undeerstand that she is going through changes in her life that are not pleasing to say the least. 

Long story short... just dig deep within and find the good in a person, look into their eyes past the hurt and anger and let them know you love them regardless.

Lastly, take time for yourself and if a situation gets heated, just walk away.

5. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

The best way is with kindness.

You would be amaze at what it can accomplish.

working