jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone know about any drug that can cure HIV/AIDS; approved/experimental or

1. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 5 years ago

Does anyone know about any drug that can cure HIV/AIDS; approved/experimental or herbal?

I have a family member who has been on me for a cure...no matter what kind for HIV/AIDS but so far I have come up with nothing...please any ideas

2. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Not a drug, but a device. First, go to YouTube and look up two series of videos posted by Mike702Dax, The Bob Beck Protocol, and The Bob Beck Protocol, How to Use It.

Then purchase the device from Sota Instruments in Canada. Feel free to email me before you buy - I may be able to help.

There are lots of other videos about this, but these are the best. There are other places to buy the device, but Sota is a great company with a reliable product, which is what you want if someone's life may rely on it.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

At the present time, there are a variety of medications that can manage HIV/AIDS but there is no cure.

4. eternals3ptember profile image60
    eternals3ptemberposted 5 years ago

This is an experimental case and I don't want to get your hopes up.

There's only been one case of cure. A man had leukemia and AIDS (unlucky for sure) and doctors injected him with bone marrow (stem cells found in the bone) that had lacked the gene that produces the protein marker that HIV attaches to before entering a white blood cell. 
    When the bone marrow began to produce healthy white blood cells, HIV couldn't attack the cells. Cured both diseases. Of course, the treatment is still experimental.

The article is somewhere in Scientific America, I beleive

working