What is your opinion about abortion after a violation?

1. TeacherCaro profile image61
    TeacherCaroposted 5 years ago

What is your opinion about abortion after a violation?

I believe life right is the most iportant of all, but what about the psychology of the victim?

2. mintinfo profile image74
    mintinfoposted 5 years ago

Do you mean a rape that results in a pregnancy? I would recommend an abortion in such a circumstance. The victim's trauma can be healed but the child's proper mental development may never occur. 

While adoption is an option, a child needs love from conception. A mothers emotions are essential in the Pyrimidine coding process where chemical bonds are being created that will determine a child's coping skills. I know as humans we think that we can fix these things but how can we when most of us don't even understand the process.

I am pro life but not because of any religious convictions. We need to put more time and effort into understanding life than relying on faith.

3. Craig Suits profile image77
    Craig Suitsposted 5 years ago

A woman should have the right to abort a pregnantcy in it's early stages anytime and for any reason...Any government or religious organization that thinks they should or can dictate how an individual women takes care of her own body, is a government and/or a religious organization you want to steer clear of...