jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What is your opinion about India ?

1. icv profile image64
    icvposted 4 years ago

What is your opinion about India ?

share your view about the economy, society, politics etc   of India.

2. CraftytotheCore profile image82
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

I've personally never been to India and don't know much about the government.  However, having met some extremely talented, smart, and downright awesome people from India, I have to say that I'm glad to know a culture other than my own.

1. icv profile image64
      icvposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for sharing your view

2. teaches12345 profile image92
      teaches12345posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I would follow along with this comment.  It is so nice to expand your world through other cultures.  India has some really interesting places I would love to visit.  The people I know are wonderful.

3. A_K profile image82
    A_Kposted 4 years ago

India is a land of contrast and diversity in everything including culture, resources, wealth. Extreme poverty and ostentatious consumption exist side by side. The extremities of weather and climate can be found in India. There are regions of abundant natural resources while there are barren regions devoid of resources. Today, the nation is led by the most corrupt government ever while the leaders of the freedom struggle were men and women of scrupulous moral values. This ancient land with continuous unbroken history ranks today among the leading nations in technological excellence. India, a regional power today has the potential to emerge as the leading global power given its abundant manpower resources, infrastructure and scientific institutes and indigenous innovative capabilities. Unfortunately, however, the leadership in India leaves much to be desired.

1. icv profile image64
      icvposted 4 years agoin reply to this

THANKS FOR YOUR SHARING

working