jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever tried acupuncture treatment for any your conditions?

1. maggieju profile image58
    maggiejuposted 5 years ago

Have you ever tried acupuncture treatment for any your conditions?

2. SherryDigital profile image60
    SherryDigitalposted 5 years ago

Yes. I tried acupuncture a few times last year while living in Seattle; they offered "community acupuncture" at affordable prices for the working class.

I was overly stressed out and about to discover a few underlying conditions on top of stress (which may or may not be caused completely by stress).
    The acupuncture sessions definitely helped me calm myself during those times.

I have actually been researching acupuncturists near my new home in Portland and am planning on going again within the next week or so.

I think it can be very beneficial if you can keep up with the treatments and make it a regular habit.
    What is your experience with acupuncture? Do you have any unique advice?

All the best,
    Sherry

3. Peter Geekie profile image81
    Peter Geekieposted 5 years ago

Dear maggieju

yes I used a chinese acupuncturist in Canterbury for a back and shoulder pain condition.
    She was very sucessful and I reacted correctly to the placement of the needles.

I haven't had the need to use it again but I would without hesitation.

kind regards peter

4. Shona Venter profile image80
    Shona Venterposted 5 years ago

Not yet, but I am a firm believer in holistic and natural methods of healing and wellbeing.

5. cloverleaffarm profile image77
    cloverleaffarmposted 5 years ago

I have used acupuncture for years for pain. I love it, and find it very relaxing. I leave with no pain, and stay pain free for quite awhile.
    I highly recommend it for everyone.

working