jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What does one do when attempts to slim prove to be impossible?

1. Anjili profile image82
    Anjiliposted 5 years ago

What does one do when attempts to slim prove to be impossible?

2. artist101 profile image70
    artist101posted 5 years ago

Look for the cause. Many conditions cause weight gain. From food allergies, thyroid problems, to eating the wrong foods, to having a low metabolism. Some of us just need a jump start. A way to trick our bodies into burn mode. Dr. Oz recommends raspberry ketones, to do just that. They speed up the metabolism, to burn more fat. I have listed some other helpful advice, in my hub http://artist101.hubpages.com./hub/dr.-oz-on-weight-loss I have also included a video where he explains the use of it, and what it does. I hope this helps. Let me know, if it helps.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Try another way. There is a method and possible way for everything to occur, especially when it comes to weight and figure.

4. kj force profile image71
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

Firstof all...attempt to find out why you can't lose the weight..is it medical ? your diet ? lifestyle ?..then go to the mall or favourite clothing store and try on different types of clothes/styles, to find out what looks best on you and makes you look thinner....this is also a good way to reward yourself while you are trying to lose..it boosts your spirits. ( and walking in the mall may be helpful to losing/toning..so it's a two fold win-win situation )

working