jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you do to cool off during summer?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image77
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

What do you do to cool off during summer?

If the weather is too hot during summer, what do you usually do to cool off aside from of course just staying in the house with air conditioning. How do you stay excited and energized to make the most of summertime and avoid some inconveniences that it brings.

2. alipuckett profile image81
    alipuckettposted 5 years ago

I like to make frozen fruit.  It's a nice, healthy snack that keeps me cool.  I just grab some grapes, pineapple, or strawberry at the store, wash them, throw them in the freezer, and a few hours later, it's ready!  It's surprising how much that will cool you down.

3. Jester98 profile image71
    Jester98posted 5 years ago

Nothing its the best!! Just relax and do nothing!

4. sarahcherbert profile image59
    sarahcherbertposted 5 years ago

I pack up the family for a day at the river or lake. We have the best waterways to cool down in Northern Cali smile

5. Cardia profile image93
    Cardiaposted 5 years ago

I normally go to the beach with some friends, or even by myself, and have a dip in the water.
    Also, sometimes I go to the local swimming pool (we don't have a community pool unfortunately, so I go to the pool where they have competitions) and rent a lane for an hour or two, and just swim laps.

Or I make myself an icey drink! I blend up some fruit juice and ice in the blender and drink it on the porch. Cools me down right away, and it tastes delicious too!