jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What type of day did you have?

1. Virtuous1 profile image61
    Virtuous1posted 5 years ago

What type of day did you have?

Was your day like the lady in the picture? Or did you have a great day. I hope your day was good but I also know that everyone doesn't have a great day they get stressed and worried about things. So if your day was not so good and it was like the lady in the photo " I pray that tomorrow is better because today is almost over and a brighter day is ahead of you...

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6814412_f260.jpg

2. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

to be honest my yesterday was as the lady in the pix......lol
    but whatever, every day can't be as rosy as we may wish. but i would like to thank God for everything. that may be tears. but that may again have a big reason behind unknown to me. as i am not known the big picture of life has in store for me. the broken heart which is given to me by god is also welcome as that was not planned by me...and yes hope is all about life. hope to have a better day ahead :-)

1. Virtuous1 profile image61
      Virtuous1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

You are so right everyday can't be a rose but we can look at the brighter side of things tomorrow comes with new expecting things and a brighter day with new adventure. I am sorry to hear your day was not good for you but I pray today is better

2. dghbrh profile image78
      dghbrhposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thank you dear...today is much better then yesterday and i am quite sure tomorrow will be just best.

3. Virtuous1 profile image61
      Virtuous1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I am glad to hear today is much better God tells us weepign may endure for a night but Joy cometh in in the morning. AMEN

working