jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Does your cell ringtone reflect your personality ?

1. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

Does your cell ringtone reflect your personality ?

2. poojasd7 profile image60
    poojasd7posted 5 years ago

it reflects a part of personality. not whole.

3. houseofjcjee profile image76
    houseofjcjeeposted 5 years ago

I believe that somehow it does, but only a part of me, not my whole personality. My current ringtone is a song of Tears For Fears. I chose this one because I am a child of the 80s genre and Tears for Fears was one of my favorites back then.

4. cactusbythesea profile image88
    cactusbytheseaposted 5 years ago

I have mine set on one of the default ringtones, so I suppose it reflects my occasional laziness tongue

5. nmdonders profile image84
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

I have mine set to default too.  I've changed it to some of the built in ones but I've never downloaded one or paid for one. 
    I think that if you choose to do that you are expressing yourself in some way, so you are sort of reflecting a part of your personality.

6. josh3418 profile image81
    josh3418posted 5 years ago

I definitely have to agree with cactusbythesea!  I have a default ringer as well. smile

7. backporchstories profile image82
    backporchstoriesposted 5 years ago

Mine does!   One time, I got a recording of my year and half old grandson doing a belly roll laugh.  That made a great ringtone, but now I have a new one that I created.  I recorded myself saying, "Hey, hey, your phone is ringing, pick up..yup phone ringing.....its a ringing....yup pick up....PHONE'S RINGING...yup...its ringing."  I get a few smiles when my ringtone sings in public places!  Belly roll laugh was my favorite!