jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which Do You Hate More: Not Being Able To Consume Calories or Having To Exercise

1. jamesrk profile image35
    jamesrkposted 5 years ago

Which Do You Hate More: Not Being Able To Consume Calories or Having To Exercise To Burn Calories?

To maintain your weight you cannot consume more calories daily than you are able to normally burn daily. If you exceed that normal amount then you must exercise to burn off the excess. So which do you hate more? The exercise required to burn calories so you do not exceed calorie consumption, or not being able to consume calories so you exercise to burn calories?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6827955_f260.jpg

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I hate not being able to eat calories more. I will enjoy and work at the same time, not be hungry and unhappy.

3. luisj305 profile image85
    luisj305posted 5 years ago

Not being able to eat them of course, because it's so much simpler. Just grab and eat. While having to do the work and burn the calories off is an exhausting task! Which I far from love..

But the way I look at it, if I am not willing to do that extra jog to make up for those few meals yesterday, I choose something else to eat.

Sometimes I don't follow my own rule, but I usually make up for it the following week by putting in the extra work.

4. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

I've never had any problem consuming enough calories LOL!  I'm not one of the salad everyday chicks ha ha.  I am sure I consume a lot more calories than what is needed.  However, I do love to get out there and walk, hike in the mountains, hop on a treadmill, or swim, but it's finding the time and energy to exercise every day to burn off the calories.

working