jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I've been on your yeast cleanse for a couple of months and my belly is larger no

1. profile image50
    jotyloposted 5 years ago

I've been on your yeast cleanse for a couple of months and my belly is larger now, why?

I've increased about 6" around my waist, but my sugar and wheat cravings are gone...why would my belly be getting larger?

2. Kelley Eidem profile image58
    Kelley Eidemposted 5 years ago

Hi Jotylo,

I don't mean to be cheeky, but could you be pregnant?

Otherwise, what are you eating and how much?

Are you allergic to one of the components of the recipe? Have you become constipated?

Those are areas I would look at. I really am not in a position to give you the final answer since I'm here and you're there. In other words, you probably have the answer. If you don't have it yet, you'll need to become a detective to get the correct answer.

1. profile image50
      jotyloposted 5 years agoin reply to this

haha, nope, not pregnant.  I do have CFS and IBS, but a little more constipated.  my daily diet is fairly healthy, around 1500 cals, hardly any wheat or dairy or sweets (don't really eat like a rabbit tho).  how long should i take the sups?

2. Kelley Eidem profile image58
      Kelley Eidemposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I really couldn't say, why your waist has gotten 6 inches larger, but I would stop following my recipe as it definitely isn't working for you.

I would start eating fermented foods and taking cape aloe capsules from Botanic Choice.

working