Strange question, but if you die, what happens to your hubs and how would anyone

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

Strange question, but if you die, what happens to your hubs and how would anyone know you died?

I don't know why this popped into my head, but if a hubber dies, and that hubber does not have a personal friend (like a hometown friend) on Hub Pages, how would other hubbers and Hub Pages know of his or her death, and what happens to that hubbers' hubs?  I know one can send a private e-mail and if you get a response of course, you would know.  I guess, everyone would just assume they just do not write on hubpages any longer.  I know this is a strange question, but just curious.

2. Sparklea profile image75
    Sparkleaposted 5 years ago

Hi Faith, funny but I thought about your question the other day!

Since you and I email, plus I'm in touch with a few other hubbers via email, I decided to give my husband, daughter and sister your email addresses.  Then they could email you, and, perhaps, you and the couple others could just post a hub about my passing into eternity???

Just a thought.  I do NOT give out hubbers email addresses, but they would be very safe in the hands of the 3 I picked to give your email address to.

That being said, I plan to be around a long time, God willing!  Blessings, Sparklea smile

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
      Faith Reaperposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is a great idea!!!  I am so humbled, and I would do it for sure, and I love the way you put it, passing into eternity.  God bless you.  In His Love, Faith Reaper

working