jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What is one small change you could make today, that you think would make your li

1. slackermom profile image75
    slackermomposted 5 years ago

What is one small change you could make today, that you think would make your life better?

2. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

To be better organized.  I have made improvements, but I tend to be a bit of a free spirit and I know I would accomplish more in less time with a bit more organization.  I believe organization prevents waste of time and resources we could better spend with our families or enjoying more "free" time.

slackermomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I've been working on getting more organized myself. It's been slow going but better

3. ptosis profile image82
    ptosisposted 5 years ago

Stick to not smoking cigarettes. Yesterday was day 1. today is day 2.

slackermomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

great job.keep it up. I have been a smoker for years and that is something I need to change too.

2. ChristinS profile image97
      ChristinSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

congrats, as a former smoker I know how difficult those first few days can be - but it is SO worth it smile

4. MountainManJake profile image89
    MountainManJakeposted 5 years ago

I would write one article a day on Hubpages smile

5. RandombyBabbles profile image60
    RandombyBabblesposted 5 years ago

Going to bed at an earlier time. I feel my days could be better if I didn't eat so late in the evening,and went to bed earlier so I can wake up in the mornings with enough time to have a nice breakfast and have a relaxing morning.

working