How To Grow Taller Naturally?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (16 posts)
  1. PhoenixV profile image64
    PhoenixVposted 6 years ago

How To Grow Taller Naturally?

Are there any ways to grow taller naturally?

2. Galadriel Arwen profile image75
    Galadriel Arwenposted 6 years ago

Why do you want to be taller? God made you perfect just the way you are. My dad frequently told us kids that, "you are what you eat." He also told us that children are taller these days due to the vitamins they take. But, in reality, genetics are the reason you are tall or short. Your genetics follow your grandparents. If they were short, you will be also. If you are short enough you might be able to make a lot of money. Most movie stars are short as are jockeys. So be happy with your size and get out there and be someone great!

1. Mazzy Bolero profile image77
      Mazzy Boleroposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Why would I want to be taller? At 5 feet nothing, when standing in a group, I am not at people's eye level. I get left out of conversations. I get treated like a child even though I am middle-aged. Clothes don't fit. I can't reach things. I'd grow if

2. Galadriel Arwen profile image75
      Galadriel Arwenposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hello Mazzy - My daughter is 5"2" and always got to stand in front when the pictures at school were taken. She gets to date any guy because she is short. Ask her, she loves being small, delicate and adored by most. Being tall or small, love yourself!

3. Mazzy Bolero profile image77

I'm not down on myself Galadriel. It's just inconvenient. You can be short and cute and I was, but that's no help if you're in a position of authority:) It would be nice to be on the same level as the crowd sometimes.

4. Galadriel Arwen profile image75

Authority comes with demeanor not size. As a social worker, I noted that those who were short exacted the same respect and fear as those tall. It's how you act and what you do that derives respect and authority, not how big you are.

5. Mazzy Bolero profile image77

You are right to some extent but note that the tallest guy always wins the Presidential election and lots of women won't go out with guys who are shorter than themselves. You get respect automatically if you're tall; short people have to work for it.

3. SidKemp profile image92
    SidKempposted 6 years ago

Most of us can add about 1/2 inch to our stature by doing yoga or qi gong to improve our posture and expand the disks between our spinal bones. And that is a healthy thing to do. Beyond that, growing after reaching adulthood is rare, and usually not healthy. For a story of someone who did this, read the book The Life We Are Given by George Leonard. The woman who made herself grow taller, Hollis, is a friend of mine, and the story is true.

1. Galadriel Arwen profile image75
      Galadriel Arwenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well both of you may be surprised to learn that people shrink and do not get taller. Actually a person's height will reduce slightly as the discs between the spinal vertebrae become thinner with age approximately 2 inches when they get older due to t

4. libby101a profile image61
    libby101aposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately it's impossible to add to your height! It's all in your genes my friend. You can make yourself look taller by standing straight and using good posture. A woman can wear high heels to look taller. But to make yourself taller literally is impossible!!!

5. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image60
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 6 years ago

Eat your vegetables and practice good posture!

1. Galadriel Arwen profile image75

Indeed, if you eat lots of vegetables and fruit each day you fill yourself up so that you do not eat other unhealthy things.

6. livingpah2004 profile image82
    livingpah2004posted 6 years ago

Like everyone said , this is all genetics but you can still try drinking milk or taking  calcium,some yoga exercise,  stay active and good posture might work magic.

7. am301986 profile image61
    am301986posted 6 years ago

You must take care of many things to grow higher in the most effective. It is crucial to furnish your body with all the mandatory nourishment. Using this method, the bones and muscles will be accordingly constructed. Be certain to add a large amount of fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet's recommendations. Consume fresh and healthy foodstuffs. You also have to stay off from the addiction of snacking. If you eat unfit and fatty food, you will put on excess weight and if that will happen you will get started in looking shortest. Furthermore, you will have to also add milk products to your diet regime as it is a good supplier of calcium. Calcium is very necessary for the growth of your bone tissues and muscle mass.
                An alternative very powerful way of growing taller is by working on result stretching exercise routines. It is imperative for you to do expansion exercises if you would most likely like to grow taller. The ultimate way to grow taller is to expand your muscles. If you be part of a gym, you must talk to the helper to offer more of stretching exercises.
                  Sleep is also a necessary consideration for growing taller. You might suspect that this is a microscopic thing but sleep is also critical for growing taller. Your bones and muscles are more likely to stretch to the maximal length. Subsequently, you have got to make it a phase to relaxation routinely for around 8-10 hours.

1. Julia Varuna profile image54
      Julia Varunaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Eating nutritional foods will help your body grow to its full potential.

eat right and stretch that is the way to give your body a healthy environment and ability to grow.

Support your growth with herbal products such as "jmexy growth formula " i g

8. shrubber profile image63
    shrubberposted 6 years ago

Wow, I wish I had the remedy.  I want to be 6 feet 8 inches so i can make it to the NBA.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)