jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What has been the happiest day of your life thus far?

1. laurathegentleman profile image77
    laurathegentlemanposted 5 years ago

What has been the happiest day of your life thus far?

I'm just curious - What has been the happiest/best day you've lived through up to this point? smile

2. algarveview profile image90
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

The day I got married... It was like my own fairy tale... Everything like I had dreamed... We had lived together for 4 years before that, but still I really wanted the Day, you know... Although nothing changed, it remained the same... But that day I got to experience all the little things I dreamed about as a little girl... It may sound silly, but I just loved it...

laurathegentlemanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I love this! I hope my wedding day is among one of the very best days of my life (It had better be, for all the extensive Pinterest planning I've been doing!! Haha!)

3. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

I have three; the births of my three children. My husband is super, but our wedding day was not so super!

laurathegentlemanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh no!! Well, the marriage is more important than the actual wedding, anyways!

2. profile image0
      Garifaliaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

How true. My husband was very nervous and had misplaced our marriage license. And although we were getting married in a village by the same priest who had issued the license, he refused to marry us until we had found it. An unforgettable ceremony.

working