jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

What's your 'guilty pleasure'?

1. Rebecca2904 profile image76
    Rebecca2904posted 5 years ago

What's your 'guilty pleasure'?

Personally I really love country music, though it really takes a lot of guts to admit that to anyone lol. I also enjoy listening to John Barrowman singing songs from musicals and mouthing the words, pretending I'm performing on Broadway or something (if only I could sing!)

2. innerspin profile image91
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

Oh dear. That's sad! Equally, my guilty pleasure is watching Big Brother. I'm way too old for it, and should know better. What the heck, these things are there to entertain us.

Rebecca2904posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh Big Brother is awful! I've really never liked Big Brother. I remember when it first started my best friend was really into it but I just never got why it was meant to be so amazing. Thanks for commenting!

3. junkseller profile image86
    junksellerposted 5 years ago

I'm totally in love with Bollywood dance movies (Dhoom 2 is a great example). Shhh! Don't tell anyone.

I've never seen any Bollywood movies (I guess the closest I've seen is when Raj has a kind of Bollywood inspired daydream) so I can't really make fun of you for that smile Thanks for sharing!

4. missa72542 profile image95
    missa72542posted 5 years ago

I still like to watch the disney movies that I grew up with, lol. Such as the Lion King (best movie in the world btw tongue), Beauty and the Beast, The Fox and the Hound. Ah... the memories. big_smile

5. NateB11 profile image93
    NateB11posted 5 years ago

I think I'm going to have to say, reality TV shows. I don't watch a lot of TV, but sometimes when I do, I'll get hooked into some kind of reality TV show: Something like Celebrity Rehab or a reality cops show, among others. I'll tell you, my favorite is Animal Cops. That and almost any cooking show, including Restaurant Impossible and some other contest/reality type cooking shows.

Oh no! haha, there's definitely better TV out there than that! But I do have to admit I got quite hooked into watching Tool Academy for a while last year.

6. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Books. They are my secret enjoyment. Some people get mad at me for reading in public. A girl tosted a donut in my open book at a church!

7. GiblinGirl profile image83
    GiblinGirlposted 5 years ago

I have to say that I get hooked on all those Discovery Health shows like "I didn't know I was pregnant" or "Mystery Diagnosis."

8. securityproducts3 profile image41
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

haha Country music, really!? I go to college in Texas so it would probably be a guilty pleasure to NOT listen or like country music. seriously though. And I bet you've never even two-stepped?

My guilty pleasure is that I listen to the song, "call me maybe", and I like it.

9. Beata Stasak profile image82
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

I love to listen to classical music and jazz while I am writing and it often drive my children 'crazy'. I listen to classical music when I drive to and from work. If I take some passangers in my car I ask them if it is okey. I have never been one to follow crowd, I also love country music and have a big collection, but it is something that is widely popular in Australia....grass roots music and Aboriginal music...anything that stirrs my heart and if others don't like it, it is their choice, I tell them and my choice is mine:)

working