jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your most embarassing pregnancy moment or experience?

1. brittvan22 profile image82
    brittvan22posted 5 years ago

What is your most embarassing pregnancy moment or experience?

Pregnancy as common as it is can lead some of your most embarassing moments. With symptoms such as gas, dizziness, heart burn, and constantly have to urinate. What were your embarassing pregnancy moments?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7072426_f260.jpg

2. Faith Reaper profile image87
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

Well, you may not want to hear this, but way back when I became pregnant with my second child, my son, I worked at an insurance company and we had little cubicles.  In both my preganancies I was terribly sick for the first five months and could not eat a thing, not even a crack without being sick, and certain smells, i.e., hamburger meat, that was the worst.  Anyway, I was just stting at my desk and without any warning, I started throwing up and just can to do it right there at my desk in the trash can, with all the poor souls arounds me listening.  Awful and embarassing too. Sorry to have to be so descriptive.

3. profile image59
    trielesstravelerposted 5 years ago

When I told the doctor I wasn't going to have a C-section.  He won,  the baby was born 45 minutes later.

4. WordCrafter09 profile image78
    WordCrafter09posted 5 years ago

I don't really remember any embarrassing moments other than one big one - and that was when, with one of my children, the water broke in a restaurant.  There's just no real way to cover up or otherwise graciously get through that particular kind of thing.   smile

working