jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What was your HAPPIEST moment?

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What was your HAPPIEST moment?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12656709_f260.jpg

2. profile image68
    Getrude Hillaryposted 2 years ago

When my children were born. Very fulfilling for me. Motherhood is special though not for everyone!

3. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

From a spiritual standpoint, I experience them fairly often. They feel very different from ordinary happiness, and I never want this state to leave me. Only three weeks or so ago, I had some very beautiful ones in New York.

My Spiritual Teacher passed in October, 2007. Some three years afterwards, he came to me in a dream and blessed me. It was an extremely powerful experience, and I awoke in this wonderful state. Hope this helps.

1. Say Yes To Life profile image81
      Say Yes To Lifeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Amazing!

4. jaswinderpages profile image60
    jaswinderpagesposted 2 years ago

There were many moments that were so good and they are:
    Living with Parents and got so much love from parents.
    Going to College and then University
    Being married to my husband 28 years ago
    Got two wonderful sons
    Having first home in Canada
    Having bigger home last year.
    And you know now I learned to live in present moment by doing yoga and Meditation, so each day I get so many Happy Moments and I hope we can enjoy each minute of our life.

5. Say Yes To Life profile image81
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 2 years ago

Many of my happiest moments were at High Cascade Snowboard Camp.  There, I get to relive my best memories from childhood.
    When I finally learned to swim 2 weeks before my 35th birthday, I was happier than a 7 year old who spied Santa Claus coming through the chimney!!!  I'll never forget that!

working