jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to lose weight without dieting will work for me?

1. Enjy Ezzat profile image56
    Enjy Ezzatposted 5 years ago

How to lose weight without dieting will work for me?

Magnoliazz your the reason why i'm using this hub now I saw your post regarding stop eating after 4pm one of my friends doing that & its working gr8 with her I want to do that as well but actually I use to do very hard diets but I finally reached my goal but i'm afraid to do that to gain all the weight back I really need your advice i'm so dispirit I cant stop the diet and I want to eat everthing .. Waiting for ur reply as soon as possible you can e-mail me on enjyezzat225@gmail.com all the best for you

2. DreamerMeg profile image90
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

Increase the amount of protein you include in your diet. You will not feel as hungry and you will be less likely to regain weight.

3. fitnessmotivation profile image61
    fitnessmotivationposted 5 years ago

Fact - for each pound of muscle you put on you lose an extra 100 to 500 cal every day doing nothing. Any areas you'd like to add some muscle on to?

If you can put some exercise into your daily routine to keep your metabolism up and running than it will help you maintain your current health. If you can maintain a high protein diet that'll increase the effect. If you workout a bit and put on some muscle than, well even better!

4. Get Thin for Good profile image71
    Get Thin for Goodposted 5 years ago

Please Google "Get Thin for Good" - it's an online weight loss program that does not focus on dieting, but rather helps you change the way you think about food, which is the root cause of the overweight problem.

It gives you answers about why dieting doesn't work for the majority of us, and helps you create new habits so that you will lose weight permanently.