jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Why have there been H1N1 Flu shots administered when there is clear danger and c

1. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

Why have there been H1N1 Flu shots administered when there is clear danger and contains neurotoxins?

Are you aware...H1N1 Flu shot linked to:Narcolepsy,Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Autism,
    Paralysis,
    Dystonia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, M.S.,Lupus,cancer, and death?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7218673_f260.jpg

2. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

I was informed that 312 million doses ordered by the National Health organizations in the U.S. and banned in other countries.The mfgs. would not even take their own vaccine!!!

1. whonunuwho profile image79
      whonunuwhoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There are a number of sites on the net..just ask the question..What are the hazards and results of taking the H1N1 flu vaccine?  You will get a multitude of answers;many are quite worrisome.

3. profile image48
    Zella Kposted 5 years ago

While searching for reliable, scientifically authenticated, sources for a link between the flu vaccine and narcolepsy, I found a UK website with some great information. You can read it here: http://www.narcolepsy.org.uk/NewsEvents … Gojsk3oQTY

Basically the number of narcolepsy incidents seen in several European countries was less than would be expected in any given population, and was a tiny percentage of all those who received the flu vaccine. It also states that physicians might have been looking for adverse flu reactions, and improperly believed these cases were caused by the vaccine.

It is important to remember that two events that occur are not necessarily related; cause and effect is not proven just because children were diagnosed with narcolepsy AND they had received the flu vaccine.

With regards to GBS, vaccines have long been known to be a potential trigger. However the risk of contracting GBS is very small, with 3,000 to 6,000 cases reported in the US each year (CDC numbers); very few of these cases are fatal. By contrast, an estimated 36,000 people die in the US annually from the flu and flu complications (again, per the CDC).

Many studies have shown no connection between vaccines and autism; however there is a small but very vocal group of activists who insist there is a connection.
    I cannot speak to the other illnesses mentioned, but I have not seen any evidence suggesting a cause and effect relationship.

Do you have reliable sources for your assertions? By this I mean scientific studies that have been peer reviewed and published, and that are not funded by any group or person who has a vested interest in a specific outcome.

Whonunuwho, do you have a source for your information? I would be interested in reading it.

Rozzella, RN BSN

working