jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What Are Some Ways Or Tricks To Help Make Falling Asleep Easier?

1. PhoenixV profile image78
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

2. Goody5 profile image78
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

I've found that one of the best ways that works for me is also profitable. I go to work and when it's break time, I sit in a chair with my feet kicked up and my hat pulled over my eyes. It never fails, and I always get a quick cat nap. Keep on hubbing!

3. kj force profile image74
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

Try reading e-book on amazon.com " Set your Sleep on Autopilot " .............. written by eric watermolen..( I was asked to be contributor to the book ).
    it gives various sleep techniques that work, I'm sure you will find at least one that fits you...
    Also try warm milk with sprinkle of nutmeg..warm bath ( soak) using lavender scent oil/candle..drops of lavender on a cotton ball under the pillow works also..
    adding lavender oil to a unscented lotion and used as a gentle massage to legs, arms,feet or body rub is very beneficial....
    These are safe enoughto be used on children and seniors...

4. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6815008_f260.jpg

I lay there and use my imagination to daydream about something really nice - spending time with my husband or going on a trip & I find that works great . I always fall asleep before the plane leaves or whatever else I am daydreaming about  lol !

5. debfrench profile image60
    debfrenchposted 5 years ago

Have a hot bath. warm milk. Some times I take 1/2 gravol pill.

working