Has anyone ordered the Brazilian Butt Lift workout tapes? What are your thoughts

1. lizyetter profile image91
    lizyetterposted 5 years ago

Has anyone ordered the Brazilian Butt Lift workout tapes? What are your thoughts on the workout?

I had a baby 7 months ago and am looking into getting back into shape. I've lost the weight but I want to tone certain areas of my body. If you've tried this workout, let me know what your thoughts are.

2. hrymel profile image88
    hrymelposted 5 years ago

I actually love the workout. I thought it was just some hype (which of course some of it is), but it really will work. You won't suddenly grow the long Brazilian legs anytime soon if you're not already blessed with them, but if you stick with the workout, do your proper cardio, and eat right, then you will see changes in your body.  I was also impressed in how some of the workouts were a lot harder than I thought they would be, since you use your own body as a weight, then no matter how fit you are they can still be a challenge (in a good way).

Best of luck!

3. LupitaRonquillo profile image78
    LupitaRonquilloposted 5 years ago

It works! Love this dvd, especially when I crave a good cardio/toning workout but its too cold to go out for a run or when I don't have time to use the gym at work. I recently had a baby as well, 5 months ago and am only 2 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight!

working