jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How often do you have really, weird dreams?

1. eternals3ptember profile image60
    eternals3ptemberposted 5 years ago

How often do you have really, weird dreams?

Not scary or an odd situation (playing baseball with a cartoon character, for example) but I've been having dreams like a serious, the best I can describe it, acid trips. Spots and color and just odd feelings, like compression and stretching. Ever happened to you?

2. BlissfulWriter profile image66
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

I use to never ever remember any of my dreams.   But now, I sometimes start to remember them.  I don't think it is because my memory is getting better.  It is probably because I am getting older and am starting to loose stage 4 and stage 5 states of sleep.  And am waking right after the dream state. 

I only remember "odd situation" type dream.  None that is like "acid trips" type dreams.

3. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

I have really odd dreams when my senses perceive an imminent event or to warn me about something. At other times from pure stress. The last weird dream I remember was recently when I saw a heavy-weight nude, blond man full of earrings and pins all over his body. I was not frightened but very anxious. If you feel good in your dream, then it's good. If you feel anxious or worried it either means (to me, that is) that you are worried about something or you've made a wrong decision. Colour is usually a good thing (if it's bright).

4. Goody5 profile image68
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

At least once or twice a week. I just asked a question about that - http://goody5.hubpages.com/question/201 … nd-a-dream  Keep on hubbing  smile

5. Rieke F. profile image62
    Rieke F.posted 5 years ago

Sometimes it happens but I hardly remember them. A part from one I dreamt when I was about 6 years. Although I never took part of a war I dreamt of scenarios which take part of a war, bombs are falling and destroying houses, a river of fire runs down a street. I still see the pictures as if it had happened to me in real life.

6. soconfident profile image83
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

I notice that I have werid dreams after staying up late. I have them alot.

working