jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe prayer works?

1. Swope profile image60
    Swopeposted 5 years ago

Do you believe prayer works?

2. artist101 profile image70
    artist101posted 5 years ago

Defininetly, I have been through, and lived through a lot of things. Without prayer I would have never made it through. He keeps me centered, and well cared for, every time I pray, there is a sense of peace that transends all understanding, and I have the faith to believe that things will work out, only by his grace, and direction. It may not always be the answer we are searching for, but it is in his time, and understanding not in ours. We are given problems to gain wisdom, and compassion for others. If we ourselves do not have trial, and tribulation, how else can we help others? He opens our eyes, causes the blind to see. He heals our wounds, with his blood we are healed. Beyond all understanding, we can move mountains, if we only believe.

1. pearlmacb profile image73
      pearlmacbposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Beautiful answer! Bless you

3. pearlmacb profile image73
    pearlmacbposted 5 years ago

YES...without a doubt. It shifts your attention off your problems and causes you to focus on the positive.
    I`ve been serving a in a prayer team for over two years, and we have witnessed prayers been answered, over and over again!
    In my personal life, I pray over everything...my daily errands, dryer, neighbours dogs, even my wireless connection Lol, hey I see results smile

4. Highvoltagewriter profile image82
    Highvoltagewriterposted 5 years ago

There is no doubt....however it is hard to convince unbelivers of this fact!

5. visionandfocus profile image72
    visionandfocusposted 5 years ago

Absolutely. When you pray sincerely and correctly for the health and well-being of another person, it is a form of distant healing. Both faith and intention are involved.