jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

What is your experience with creating an instructional video hub using Windows M

1. Emanate Presence profile image75
    Emanate Presenceposted 4 years ago

What is your experience with creating an instructional video hub using Windows Movie Maker?

This question sprouts from my recent experimentation with recording myself on webcam (giving foot reflexology) and making how-to videos using Movie Maker.

2. Billie Kelpin profile image87
    Billie Kelpinposted 4 years ago

EmP  Looking forward to the answer to this question because I'm trying to make a video for kickstarter.com to see if I might get funding to make my children's ebook into a printed book.  My daughter took the video on her Apple, but doesn't have time to edit it.  So I have to somehow edit it.  Hope you get lots of answers PLUS I would love to watch your video since I have the highest instep in the world (like Cinderella's stepsisters when they try on her slipper and thus could benefit for this type of video.  Best Wishes.  I'll be looking here and maybe ask the ques in terms of kickstarter.

1. Emanate Presence profile image75
      Emanate Presenceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Billie, I just published today a hub on how to create videos with Windows Movie Maker, which is a free download from Microsoft. It demonstrates the basic steps. MM is to me a user-friendly way to put together a video, with a short learning curve.

2. Billie Kelpin profile image87
      Billie Kelpinposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Whoo Hoo! 'm in the middle of writing a hub, but will get to it during the week. Thanks!

working