jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which do you think is better apple or windows

1. Martin-ddp profile image88
    Martin-ddpposted 4 years ago

Which do you think is better apple or windows

I was thinking of getting a new computer. But not sure will I change to an apple or stay with windows  Has anyone else made the change. And if so was it the right move.

2. definitions profile image60
    definitionsposted 4 years ago

I've used both, as my friend has an Apple iBook, but I am actually using Windows.  I find the iBook a little hard to adjust to, because it is a totally different interface to windows.  However, it is very similar to the iPhone software.  You really need to try them both out in store, to see what works for you, but personally, I much prefer Windows (although *not* Windows 8).

3. Alphapx profile image68
    Alphapxposted 4 years ago

Well, I like both. Windows is very user friendly and very to nice for running my PC games.

I also like Apple for being so secure and safe for children to protect against bad sites and programs.

To conclude, I like windows for games and apple for surfing.

4. bankscottage profile image95
    bankscottageposted 4 years ago

My family and I have been Apple users for almost 20 years.  We had a very early Mac when the kids were young and have had them ever since.  We did try the PC systems when the kids were interested in gaming and Apple didn't support them very well.  We have almost all gone back to Macs. 
    My wife is computer illiterate but is able to easily understand the Apple commands.  They seem more logical.
    For instance, in a Window's based system, why do you go to the "Start" button to turn the computer off?

working