jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I naturally relieve back pain at home?

1. Unlieshhd profile image54
    Unlieshhdposted 5 years ago

How do I naturally relieve back pain at home?

Without taking medication

2. Jlbowden profile image91
    Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago

Well if you do not want to take any type of pills, I would suggest trying a prescription cream, or gel. These types of topically applied formulations, work much quicker then do pills, because they in turn bypass the stomach as well as your liver. In this way there will be no harsh side-effects to deal with.  If you want to try some natural means altogether,then i suggest a combination of ice and heat packs.

However I believe the ice will work the best for lower back pain for example. Also pick up a tube of Aspercreme, or Icy hot patches, at a local pharmacy. Besides these different therapies, you can also try lying flat on a hard surface and doing some light stretching exercises, to make the muscles and tendons, a bit more pliable.  Hope this bit of info. helps you on your quest to relieve your back pain.

Jl

3. gmmurgirl profile image83
    gmmurgirlposted 5 years ago

A mild massage will does it for me, or a hot compress. A good bed cushion and proper position during sleep will also do the trick.

4. Amanda108 profile image93
    Amanda108posted 5 years ago

My father has bad back pain and finds a heating pad on high to be the best remedy.

working