jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Chicken or fish?

1. wiserworld profile image91
    wiserworldposted 5 years ago

Chicken or fish?

2. Tinsky profile image95
    Tinskyposted 5 years ago

Chicken.  I like fishing as a sport, but when it comes to eating fish that I have caught I just can't do it.  Perhaps it is because my father would cook them with the bones left in, so I usually have a fear of eating a fish bone.  I don't mind purchasing crumbed or battered fish on the occasion though, less risk involved.  I grew up with chooks and would sell their eggs to neighbours for  pocket money, but when it came to say goodbye, I couldn't eat them either so I, errr. let them go.  I mean could you eat something that for many years you've taken for bicycle rides or read stories too?  They were part of my extended family!  Still, I would prefer to eat organic fed (not pumped with hormones), and free range chicken and eggs when available and not expensive.

3. ChitrangadaSharan profile image54
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

I like both, in any preparation---whether it is boiled, grilled or curry. But I prefer river fish to sea fish. And I don't mind the bones. Only thing is you have to be little careful , while eating fish, but the taste is delicious.

4. celafoe profile image58
    celafoeposted 5 years ago

Ill take the fish any time.   Especially fresh Steelhead but most any fish is good
    Grouper, snappers, tripple tail, triggerfish, wahoo oh there are so many yummmmm
    and then you have smoked salmon,  shrimp -----

5. montylyn profile image59
    montylynposted 5 years ago

FISH I S MY 1ST CHOICED AN DTHEN CHICKEN...I LIKE BOTH THOUGH...

6. Abby Campbell profile image93
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

On a nutritional standpoint, I would go with cold water fish such as salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring, and sardines. They are chocked full of nutrients such as Omega-3 fatty acids which have so many wonderful benefits for the body and mind.

working