jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

When you go out to eat, do you prefer beef, chicken, fish, or a vegetarian meal?

1. delmer47 profile image60
    delmer47posted 6 years ago

When you go out to eat, do you prefer beef, chicken, fish, or a vegetarian meal?

2. iQwest profile image58
    iQwestposted 6 years ago

I like a lot of different foods, but, out of the options you've provided, I would definitely opt for beef!

3. Victoria Lynn profile image89
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

It depends on the restaurant and what the menu items look like. Plus, I might be in the mood for something specific. I like all the choices! In general, I would say beef or vegetarian. Chicken is so common, and fish can be kind of iffy at times.

4. ibbarkingmad profile image81
    ibbarkingmadposted 6 years ago

It really depends on the type of food. Indian food is wonderful in Chicken and vegetarian because that is what they specialize in. I love seafood with Italian. Mexican is great with all of them. A good old fashion American steak, so rare it is mooing is wonderful! Still, moderation is key. I try to balance my diet and I avoid eating too much red meat because heart disease is my family curse.

5. shamani67 profile image59
    shamani67posted 6 years ago

I myself love to eat fish and chicken. I used to eat beef and lamb etc but since I have all my teeth removed and false teeth put in, I find it much easier to chew fish and chicken. There is nothing more embarrassing than trying to chew on steak or chops that you cannot handle. There are so many great dishes you can make up with fish and chicken anyway. Who needs beef?

6. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

I usually go to a buffet and I get the chicken, fish and veggies.

7. renegadetory profile image98
    renegadetoryposted 6 years ago

I agree, it depends on where I'm eating.  Some restaurants  have great chicken, others have excellent beef, or fish.  Overall, I try not to eat chicken just because we eat a fair bit of it at home, so when I go out to eat I try to order dishes that are either too pricey to buy from the grocery store and make myself or something that I don't prepare as good as a restaurant does such as expensive cuts of beef or roast duck.

8. Dexter Yarbrough profile image81
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

Well, since I don't eat red meat, for me it is chicken, fish or the vegetarian meal. Easy choices!

9. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5459225_f260.jpg

Not vegetarian . Sometimes good old fish n chips ( said with a NZ accent LOL! )
    maybe a roast beef , LOVE  roast lamb , sometimes Indian or chinese with beef or chicken.
    Variety is the spice of life !
    Taste better outside by water everytime .

10. hazelwood4 profile image77
    hazelwood4posted 6 years ago

I prefer chicken.smile  I am not a big beef eater, but I do like a steak sometimes.

11. nancynurse profile image78
    nancynurseposted 6 years ago

I generally eat out very little so I go with what looks the best on the menu. I will often ask the staff to guide me. I also try to look for the healthiest also!!!

12. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Chicken.

13. nifty@50 profile image73
    nifty@50posted 6 years ago

I prefer that of which I can't afford, steak! When trying to eat healthy I settle for chicken.

working