jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you were living your ideal life, what would you be doing?

1. Rose Anne Karesh profile image71
    Rose Anne Kareshposted 5 years ago

If you were living your ideal life, what would you be doing?

What would your day to day activities look like? Who would you spend time with? Where would you be living?

2. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Mostly, I'm there. I'm a writer who loves to write.

I'd have a bit more income, and my body would be a bit healthier. (I'm getting there, on both counts.) I'd spend more time at the beach - I love swimming in the ocean. I'd travel more, especially to be in exotic nature spots: the Hawaiian volcanoes and Angel Falls, Venezuela.

I'd keep living in Florida, as my wife's job is here. I'd spend a lot of time alone, some with her, and others with people who like to meditate, create, write, sing, and smile.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I'd be independently wealthy and living on my private island with my supermodel wife.

Unfortunately, I wasn't born independently wealthy, I had to settle for being startlingly handsome instead.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I would be slender, living in an area with lots of warm temps and sunshine.  I wouldn't have constant pain from severe fibromyalgia. All of my family would live close by and I would be a family physician.

Daily I would get up and go to work, come home and on the weekends we would have wonderful family barbecues by the pool - which would be large, and clean itself!

5. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7884113_f260.jpg

Oh my God; you had to ask this question didn't you! Is it just to remind me how far away I am from this "moment"?
    Just kidding, I would be playing ice hockey and would simultaneously receive enough income from this wonderful activity to support my family and two houses. One house in the "Sunburn" State perhaps in Dunedin, Florida, playing for Steve Yzerman's Lightning and one house in Nova Scotia for summer sailing & R & R.
    I can only dream about making a living by playing my favorite sport; and to keep the memory alive I pay to play oldtimers hockey once a week with other brats like myself and profess at a college so I can cry in private as I "slave" away the days...

6. MountainManJake profile image88
    MountainManJakeposted 5 years ago

I would be living in India or Thailand, living off of passive income I worked really hard for while documenting, blogging and creating films about my experiences there.  I would be living the life of a king on the budget of a college student in America.

working