What is your idea of living a good life? In an ideal relationship, what would y

1. hussain2010 profile image57
    hussain2010posted 7 years ago

What is your idea of living a good life?

In an ideal relationship, what would you spend the majorit

2. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

just being happy and thankfull for what you have having little need for matterail things life is what you make of it

3. H.C Porter profile image83
    H.C Porterposted 7 years ago

Living a good life is whatever you wish it to be. I believe my life is good because I feel it is complete. I have come to terms with my past and no longer spend time regretting what I can not change, it is what it was and I am a better person for what I have learned from each situation of my life. I am happy within my relationship because we respect each other and take time to communicate...  whether it be talking, laughing, kissing, sitting in silence or even fighting- we communicate and love each other for who we see each other as and how we see ourselves with one another... we be both spend the majority of our time chasing around our two toddlers...that, in itself, is a full time job.
    Life is how you approach it and what you allow it to be... You can take it with disgrace, disgust just as you can take it with peace of mind and kindness...I know I will always have something that needs to get done, I know I will always be someone that makes mistakes- I am okay with this. Life is everything that I see when I look at my children and the expression of amazement on their faces each time they discover something new. Life is survivable, enjoyable and manageable... or you can allow it to be stressful, regretful and eat you alive... it is really the choice of the living to decide how to live...

working