jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has anyone or does anyone get B12 shots?

1. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago

Has anyone or does anyone get B12 shots?

If you do, do you find you have more energy or do you even notice a difference?

2. Amber Vyn profile image61
    Amber Vynposted 5 years ago

I can't speak to this personally, but a friends of mine gets regular B12 shots. She was a preemie and has multiple minor health issues. She finds that the shots give her more overall energy and help her breathing (asthma).

3. flacoinohio profile image82
    flacoinohioposted 5 years ago

Most people I know who get the shot are over the age of 60, they get these shots to aid in mental alertness and memory retention.  Most go to get a mother shot when they start to forget things.

4. Sharyn's Slant profile image95
    Sharyn's Slantposted 5 years ago

Two female friends of mine recently insisted that I try a sublingual liquid B Complex with B12.  You take a dropper of the liquid and hold it under your tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing (up to 4 times a day).  I've only used it for a few days but I think I notice a difference smile  I know my friends swear by it.
    Also, I used to take my grandmother to the doctor for a B12 shot quite often, maybe once every month or two.  It definitely made a difference with her energy level.  It was noticeable to all of the family.  And - gram lived to be almost 103 years old.

working