Do you use a personal trainer?

1. harmony155 profile image72
    harmony155posted 4 years ago

Do you use a personal trainer?

How effective is using a trainer versus your own exercise regimen?

2. ccphone profile image82
    ccphoneposted 4 years ago

I have worked out with a personal trainer and I know quite a few personal trainers as well. A good personal trainer not only provides motivation but is a teacher of proper technique, form and creative exercise.  Results can be dramatic when consistently working out with a trainer.  Working out with someone who will vary the routine on a consistent basis will also challenge your body in a way that's more difficult to achieve on your own.  It's also great to have someone that can answer your questions about exercise and diet.  If you can afford it, working out with a trainer, even just two times a week, can be significantly more effective than just doing your own routine.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

I have never counted calories, but that does not stop me from being effective in weight loss. The main problem with a personal trainer is how much I pay them. Why pay for something you can do yourself? If you have time to go to the gym and see a trainer, you have time to get in front of your TV and do exercises while watching some of your favorite episodes. Without a trainer, I have lost 5pounds in a week before. Under extreme work outs.

working