jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

If you had a product that cured all known infections, how would you go about mar

1. Inventurist profile image78
    Inventuristposted 4 years ago

If you had a product that cured all known infections, how would you go about marketing it?

If you had an FDA (US) approved product that had been proven to kill MRSA, Staph, even other highly infectious micro-organisms, and it was ready to sell, where would you start? Military? Hospital groups? Church or free clinics? Drug store chains? Anecdotal evidence shows cures/healing of spider bites, psoriasis, MRSA and Staph infections, diabetic foot ulcers as well as veterinarian uses and more.

2. Vlorsutes profile image83
    Vlorsutesposted 4 years ago

If it was FDA approved, I'd have it available to everyone. I don't think I have the right to deprive people of it (directly or indirectly) by giving it to a military organization or anything of the sort to where they'll govern how it's distributed.

Inventuristposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It IS FDA approved. "Give" won't allow it to be available for long - sell is more likely. It isn't free to make. I do hope to help a lot of people.

3. Healthyannie profile image84
    Healthyannieposted 4 years ago

Sounds fantastic - I would market everywhere. Doctors would certainly need to know so they can prescribe the drug and drug stores are important as most people trust the advice of pharmacists. Newspapers are a good idea for marketing - informative magazine articles sell drugs like hot cakes.
    I would get a well known medical doctor to write about the drug which would give the drug immediate approval, and credibility.

I know, seems like a miracle product. Already approved by FDA, it is over the counter (no prescription needed) which may actually be a mistake in marketing. Proof has been in the pudding, so to speak. Healing has occurred as noted in all wounds.

4. Abby Campbell profile image93
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

If you had a product that is a "cure all," you wouldn't need to market it. The media would get a hold of it from the FDA. People would then buy it and tell their friends. Something that is this wonderful usually sells itself. wink

Not a "cure all." However, if there is infection, it will kill it. In other words, it isn't an oral antibiotic but a topical salve. Only one drop is needed in many cases to begin healing almost within hours. Even with national awards, no media attent

2. Abby Campbell profile image93
      Abby Campbellposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Tell me more! I'll buy it! Where can I get this from?

3. Inventurist profile image78

Not quite ready for general distribution. I'm actually doing real market analysis as well and hoping to find a better way to get it out fast and across a lot of markets all at one time. A story about me in the Chattanooga paper allowed inventor to me

4. Abby Campbell profile image93
      Abby Campbellposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That's awesome, Inventurist. Please keep us informed. wink

5. artist101 profile image71
    artist101posted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7946282_f260.jpg

If it truly is a cure, i would start with holistic doctors. So they could give their testimony, and use it in their practice to heal. If it is a natural product, I doubt mainstream medicine would except it, some doctors are listening to the new research, and clinical trials that have come out in recent years about "natural healing" were as some are not. If you have a general physician that will work with you, Id go for it. Most of what your product cures is usually handled by a GP, or even a dermatologist, target those markets that would use it, or recommend it in their practice. I wish you the best of luck, it takes determination to succeed.

1. artist101 profile image71
      artist101posted 4 years agoin reply to this

thank you for the best answer pick,

working