jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite summer childhood memory?

1. JKPenn profile image66
    JKPennposted 4 years ago

What is your favorite summer childhood memory?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7972516_f260.jpg

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Going on family vacations. We always had to struggle but there was still a good time. To the beach, to the mountains, visiting theme parks, going across the ocean, etc. Now it seems everyone complains all the time.

JKPennposted 4 years agoin reply to this

We also went on a lot of family vacations which provided a lot of good memories. Vacationing with family is not quite the same now that  we're all adults, but it's still nice to get away every now and then...in separate rooms of course, lol.

2. lburmaster profile image82
      lburmasterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

More than separate rooms, maybe separate hotels.

3. Kevin Peter profile image69
    Kevin Peterposted 4 years ago

There was a river near my grandparents' house. I along with all the children of the family used to spend most of our time near this river. It was really a wonderful experience. We used to make paper boats and let them flow in water.

What a nice memory, it sounds very peaceful.

4. Abby Campbell profile image94
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

Going to my grandma's house and swinging off the tree rope into the river/creek. It was so much fun. The funny thing is now when I see that river/creek, I think "Eeewwww... that is nasty and I use to jump in it." Boy, have times changed.

Lol, I hear you...I wish I could return to being as carefree as I was as a child. I'd probably be a lot less stressed.

working