jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

what is your favorite childhood memory?

1. SognoPiccolo profile image82
    SognoPiccoloposted 7 years ago

what is your favorite childhood memory?

What memory from your past makes you smile the most? Mine has always been playing in the rain... and I still do it too. lol

2. fundamentallife profile image57
    fundamentallifeposted 7 years ago

On a Friday night, my grandfather would come get me from my parents to stay the weekend.

I would get up real early and head off to work with him to the docks. He was the foreman. I was able to fish off the side of the dock, watch the massive ships come and go.

Writing this brought a smile to my face.

Great question.

3. A la carte profile image57
    A la carteposted 7 years ago

Swimming 145 lengths of the pool in a long distance swim contest when I was 11 for charity.

4. krishubpages123 profile image30
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

I was fond of catch a fish in local river, and put them in bottle and see it, then play with other child...

5. raghavrathi profile image72
    raghavrathiposted 7 years ago

When I was around 9, we used to live in a house with a very long window and no protective railing as such.

So my favourite pastime was to go into the alley through tht window and play with the dogs and monkeys.....

only one of the dogs is still living and he remembers my even though i don't live there anymore....

tht was a nicer life....

6. meditatio profile image60
    meditatioposted 5 years ago

Fishing with my grandpa in the pond next to their house. I remember him mumbling that I was stupid for getting scared of the bees that would inevitably land on me while waiting for the fish to take my worm...
    I miss him a lot but that memory of him is definitely the best I have.