jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How have you handled high anxiety in tough situations?

1. jaydene profile image70
    jaydeneposted 4 years ago

How have you handled  high  anxiety in tough situations?

Did you come up with a plan to make better or faster decisions?

2. Escobana profile image74
    Escobanaposted 4 years ago

I take anti-psychotic medication for it in order not to feel anxious at all in order to live a stable and happy life.

On top of that I take Carbamazepine which is to control my moodswings because I have Bipolar Disorder.

Quick decisions are rarely the right ones. The best decision was to accept medication and my life is of very great quality due to living my life mindfully, aware of small and bigger achievements in life.

3. profile image0
    Delila1posted 4 years ago

Is the situation tough or do you have a tendency to easily become anxious? I ask because anxiety is never good, so if the situation is tough and hazardness to your health and wellbeing avoid it. If you cannot avoid it, then try to improve on the environment because even if you calm yourself, the environment will keep you anxious. To recude overall anxiety within yourself and to have a clear mind and have internally peace, study more about foods and lifestyle tips. Eating a steak from an agitated animal with a glass of wine and nightshade vegetables for dinner followed by a cup of coffee in the morning will not keep you calm in a subtle way or otherwise. Talking endlessly without a moment peace and quiet in nature either. Surround yourself with aroma oils and reduce clutter inside out. Without expecting or boosting own ego, set an example by being true to your own connection with the better sides to life.

4. calmclinic profile image68
    calmclinicposted 4 years ago

I still go for the natural way of dealing with stress such as exercise and meditation. After following a regular exercise routine, I am better able to deal with tough situations.