jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who would be the person you would like to forget first if you were given such a

1. Kevin Peter profile image71
    Kevin Peterposted 4 years ago

Who would be the person you would like to forget first if you were given such a chance?

It's not possible to forget a person who we hate very much. So it's really a blessing if we had a chance to forget a person for ever. Who would that person be and why do you like to forget that person?

2. Docmo profile image92
    Docmoposted 4 years ago

I will choose to forget that part of ME that weighs me down, showers me with negativity and guilt, torments me and taunts me and stops me from enjoying my successes. This will help me only to remember the happy ME - the one that supports, nurtures, encourages, energises  and rewards my progress.

3. loveofnight profile image80
    loveofnightposted 4 years ago

For me it would have to be the person who rear-ended me at a stop light and totalled my car. Although I do not harbor hate, the very thought of her ridding around in her truck while I stand at a bus stop really sucks.....

4. IslandBites profile image87
    IslandBitesposted 4 years ago

I have never hated anybody... So maybe because of that, but I dont think I would want to intentionally forget anybody.

5. EJ Lambert profile image72
    EJ Lambertposted 4 years ago

Jerry Angelo for taking Michael Haynes and Rex Grossman in the first round of the 2003 draft when he could've had Troy Polamalu and Dallas Clark, then just taken Matt Schaub a year later.

Superficial?  Yeah, but I don't care.  That series of blunder best encapsulates why the Bears wasted a decade under him.

6. WalterPoon profile image79
    WalterPoonposted 4 years ago

My memory is so bad these days that I cannot remember anyone whom I would like to forget first, if given a chance. I am so forgetful these days. When I remember, I will come back and complete this post. Hope I can remember which post it is, LOL.