jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you knew you were a the end of your days, would you have any regrets? What wo

1. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 4 years ago

If you knew you were a the end of your days, would you have any regrets? What would they be?

Is it too late to fix it?

2. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 4 years ago

At this point in my life, my only regret would be that I hadn't lived long enough.  I personally think I am satisfied with my life, but I still have much I want to do.

3. Ericdierker profile image54
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

Frank Sanatra, crooned "Regrets, I have a few but too few to mention"  -- yet he just did.
    I cannot find a wrong turn, a lapsed sense of right, that did not get me where I am. But even that would not do. I have four children that are damned near perfect, that tips the scales. Regret what? How do I know that action did not help form one of my children.
    I love and I am loved. How did I get here? A rough and rocky road for sure led me here. Which bump should I go back and change?
    What did I learn and pass on because of what others may regret?

"If we live by the past we shall regret, if we live in the now and are happy we shall not regret" ed

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I have a lot of really good things in my life - but if I was reviewing my life and how I spent it - yes, I would regret that much of the time I was a watcher, rather than a doer.  There were so many things I dreamed of doing and just sat back and kind of let others take the lead.

I might change that if I could do it over again.

5. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 4 years ago

Everyone of us  perhaps has a very common regret when realizing that our  days are few and we are almost done, we would  then start counting our  unfulfilled wishes. Generally most of us are not able to even  complete   one fourth of our wishes and leave the world without making up their dreams.

If I am asked about my dream in such a situation, I wish I would have lived my life the way I wanted and had done a lot to the people who needed help and support..

6. AUPADHYAY profile image41
    AUPADHYAYposted 4 years ago

If it happens so (necessarily it will be someday), I would have only one regret that I have never thought about the aspect of my deeds/acts, behavior and conversation which caused harm to any of the person or living being. Still, it will surely be happened at the last moment of my life because in my life, I have never found that any person who felt and discussed about the ideals of life and followed truly to make it the part of his life. It is the universal truth in my opinion.

working