jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What causes your stress?

1. AMBeery profile image68
    AMBeeryposted 4 years ago

What causes your stress?

There are many major events in life that cause stress, but what are some of your everyday events that cause you stress?

2. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Files being put in the wrong location, not everything filed away, someone touching my work area, when the cats break something, there's a car accident and I have to get there the long way, etc. It's the little things.

3. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Whew! Wearing too many hats. Having several responsibilities where everything's a priority. Also, forgetting things if I don't write it down. More recently, having to fit in and adjust to unexpected crises and needs. Like my car breaking down! Thanks for asking.

4. F-Menchise profile image35
    F-Menchiseposted 4 years ago

When I plan what to do and suddenly things happen and stop me doing what I wanted to do, especially if this happens several time from the same source.

5. stanwshura profile image75
    stanwshuraposted 4 years ago

As it happens, I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder.  I am severely stressed or "triggered" by pressure, multiple demands/tasks, uncertainty, inconsistency, losing things, being startled (especially deliberately) and judgmental people to name a few.

6. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 4 years ago

I feel stressed when I can't find something but usually if I have to  find it at the wrong time.

working