Who is the person you secretly envy?

1. LensMan999 profile image53
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

Who is the person you secretly envy?

Why do you envy that person?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8131149_f260.jpg

2. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 4 years ago

Hello LensMan999. Have you been to Neptune recently? Sharing motivation for offering an answer is the highlighting of green. At times pondering geometrically, depth is seen with the imagery. The pupil does offer perspective of two and maybe more. Falling or climbing come of mind or black hole theories or green theories with volcanoes like Mt. St. Helens and the growth there today.

I ponder the question while contrast and compare the central theme of envy not being jealous, different for sure, unless a subject. Who always for this "self" conjures a flash with recall being Horton Hears a Who, next tends to be World Health Organization and stuff, and then controversy surrounding a friend who is a holistic practitioner. Focused on nutrition guided by hair analysis at times there are too many cyber bullies. That is sad.

That leaves "is the person you (who me?) secretly" as the next. Sharing, seeking problem solving and inspiration for other than hubpages, allowing the answer section to offer cause with spontaneous, word associations while remembering randomness, well, I kind'a like this opportunity, and, adding is opportune.

Okay, hoping sparks offer embers, Envy offers a dialectic kind'a with a noun and a verb. I choose the latter. The first as a noun, neighbor, just may be jealous. Not sure working from short term more than long a noun tends to be passive and a verb offers action. Hmmm . . . I'll notate that as may be a short hub latter.

Back to "the person 'self' secretly" relates to envy as a noun. Nahhh, 'tis action I see as a teeter does totter. Yet, the what is more important for now than the who. Where is a known, for me as self, probably not important for the discussion. When, is not relative with the imagination, being a writer of sorts and such. Why dances with how more than how much. How much might need to be answered? Ponder . . .

The what of envy is . . . hmmmm, oddly or without oddity, I envy, well, "me" and not "I". Does that make sense? 'Tis does have perspective, yet this is where the when does offer a moment or two of thought. Hmmmm . . . I forgot to offer thanks LensMan999 for the problem now solved with how to store vitamins and medications offering pleasant vs. painful. Odd? I got a cup of coffee. Go Figure.

Hmmmm . . . Tupperware answers & toss the bottles. I like that too. Thanks LensMan999! Notated . . . and inserted into the overall planning notes seeking newness with changes.

Green with envy . . . hmmm . . . 

Tim smile

working