jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Do you believe Love can heal?

1. hulah cagen profile image60
    hulah cagenposted 4 years ago

Do you believe Love can heal?

2. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8144897_f260.jpg

Absolutely and unequivocally I believe agape love can indeed heal. This type of love is most powerful and although it is somewhat hidden in the moden world it does efffect many most positively...

1. connorj profile image76
      connorjposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I forgot to mention; this picture was taken in front of our neighborhood Starbucks, where I walk my Belgian Malinois daily. This flower bunch appeared for 1 day on June 24th, 2013.

2. hulah cagen profile image60
      hulah cagenposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That is indeed an awesome shape of a flower bunch!

3. Abby Campbell profile image93
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

I do, I do! If everyone could only know LOVE, this world would be a much better place. Let the Fire rise within each of us and spread to the outer corners of the world. It is contagious!

4. Grace-Wolf-30 profile image61
    Grace-Wolf-30posted 4 years ago

Love is pure, and infinite. It is equal throughout all of your close relationships (not just sexual ones, friendships, family relationships, even working relationships), and it can be expressed in many different ways. When people say love hurts, they're talking nonsense. Loving someone who doesn't love you back or takes your love for granted hurts, but true love makes you feel good about yourself, and it makes you want to support those you love through harder times. Yes, love and time are both great healers.

5. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 4 years ago

Why then do great Souls descend from time to time?

6. erorantes profile image52
    erorantesposted 4 years ago

yes it does at some point. All depends How sick are you.?

7. Mark Ryan Briones profile image59
    Mark Ryan Brionesposted 4 years ago

Absolutely yes. Not romantic love, but and only selfless and unconditional love.

8. hulah cagen profile image60
    hulah cagenposted 4 years ago

Thank you for all your very beautiful answers. There was something to be learned from each one of them

working