jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What are the simple exercises for eyes?

1. dghbrh profile image79
    dghbrhposted 4 years ago

What are the simple exercises for eyes?

These days eyes are most pressurized may be for work or for entertainment purpose. Can anybody suggest simple eye exercises to take care of our precious eyes?

2. Sophia-LeAnne profile image59
    Sophia-LeAnneposted 4 years ago

Believe it or not, old fashioned reading is said to be beneficial for the eyes. Moving the eyes is a good workout.

dghbrhposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Even i do agree with you here. Thank you.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

Yeah, moving the eye balsa in circular motion is the best way to exercise, looking at green grass helps to relax the eyes

Thank you very much for your kind reply here.

4. Kulsum Mehmood profile image64
    Kulsum Mehmoodposted 4 years ago

From centre move eyes in all 8 directions of gaze. That is a "+" and a "X" direction. Always return your gaze to centre after looking in each direction. Then move your eyes round about... first clockwise and then anti-clockwise. Then do convergence exercises by looking at your finger held in front of you. Bring your finger towards your nose till your vision blurs or you see double. Repeat ten to twelve timesThen look at your thumb held at an arms distance and then look far off into infinity. do this several times.... it will improve your accomodation.  This is an eye gym.

I have done it twice and I am feeling very nice in your eye gym here. Thank you so much. God bless you.

working