It is a powdery substance collected from flowers, and plants by bees. Its proposed uses are for fatigue, cancer, and allergies. I cannot attest to its usefulness, as I have never tried it. Royal jelly may be a better source for allergies. Both should be purchased from a local vender, to be effective. On the premise that local bees collect the bee pollen, you are allergic to local plants, and pollen, so therefor taking a local substance would then inhibit the response. Much like immunology. The hair of the dog that bit you. Start out with a low dose, if swelling of the throat, or signs of an allergic response present themselves, discontinue use, and consult a physician. Kind of risky if pollen is an allergy of yours. Basically you would be ingesting the very thing your allergic to. Just my opinion.
by Dana Strang5 years ago
What exactly is dust?I was tested for allergies last year. I am allergic to some of the usual suspects: dogs and cats. But not to pollen, or mold, or anything outside. I am also allergic to dust. It just recently dawned...
by Susan Zutautas4 years ago
Do you suffer from allergies?How do you cope with your allergies?
by PhoenixV5 years ago
What Are The Health Benefits Of Bee Pollen?What Are The Health Benefits Of Bee Pollen?
by Tsu Yuan Nieh2 years ago
Hi, I have written a new hub regarding rare bee Pollen from Taiwan, Rhus Javanica. Please read it can give me any feedback that I can improve. Highly Appreciated your help.http://hubpages.com/health/Rare-Healthy...
by HunterGiftBaskets7 years ago
So many people struggle with allergies and flowers are definitely not a gift option - any suggestions?
by backporchstories5 years ago
Got stung by a bee today! What is your home remedy for bee stings, especially if allergic to them?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.