jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What's the best way to survive cancer?

1. Laura Schneider profile image93
    Laura Schneiderposted 4 years ago

What's the best way to survive cancer?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Trust in God that he will provide you with the best doctors to help cure the cancer. If a cure is not to be, then be ready to spend paradise in Heaven. Cancer may destroy one's body, but it cannot touch one's soul.

Laura Schneiderposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What wonderful thoughts, as always, JT! Thank you for your uplifting and heartfelt response.

3. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 4 years ago

To fight it, to think positive and to never ever give in or give up.

Thanks Susan! You are an inspiration!

4. gpishev profile image60
    gpishevposted 4 years ago

Never ever let yourself accept it. Keep on fighting as long as you need too. The moment you accept it, it is the moment you are defeated. When soul stays untouched, your body would follow. I recently had an interview with one person who survived stomach cancer and he said that when all the doctors said "nothing can be done" only him and his mother didn't want to believe that. Twenty years later he is old, with family and survived cancer.

I agree totally, gpishev! I have a good role model--one of my dearest friends (sister-like) defeated nearly whole-body cancer for 40 years before finally succumbing to it. She fought it until her very last breath. Brought joy and hope to all. Peace!

5. tirelesstraveler profile image80
    tirelesstravelerposted 4 years ago

I hope your not asking for yourself.  A combination of conventional medicine, natural medicine and nutrition has worked nicely for me.

Thanks, tirelesstraveler! I'm a big believer in attacking big problems from multiple directions at once, just as you seem to be. I need to work on nutrition, though.

working