jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you wish you could change your body or a part of your body? If so, what would

1. Jimmys Money blog profile image71
    Jimmys Money blogposted 4 years ago

Do you wish you could change your body or a part of your body? If so, what would you change and why?

We should all be glad and thankfull we are born with what we have but quite often we think we have a part of their body they would like to change.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8271019_f260.jpg

2. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image87
    LastRoseofSummer2posted 4 years ago

I carry my weight in my legs and I'm not too happy about that. No matter how skinny I get, my legs are always going to look big. I get so jealous when I see actresses or just other women I meet from day to day who have pretty legs. However, when I get too hung up about that or about my weight in general I have to ask myself "Who am I trying to impress?", and that usually puts an end to it. It really isn't that important; but being a girl I get upset about the weight thing now and then.

3. brakel2 profile image82
    brakel2posted 4 years ago

I have always carried extra abdominal weight. Sometimes it is from the stress hormone or from too many carbohydrates. It makes it difficult to find clothes and is not attractive. When I was younger,abdominal crunches helped. Now, I am trying to control stress and reduce carbs, along with some exercising.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I wish I could lose these accursed man-boobs! (Shakes fist) CURSE YOU MOOBIES!!

5. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

From the neck down I am super happy. From the neck up I have days where I wish I could change it all and days when I love what I see. For me it's all about my mood. I think insecurities can makes us see ourselves in a different way than what we really are. If I had to pick just one body part it would be my nose. It's a little bigger than I'd like.

working