jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What do you wish you could change about your body, and what are you doing to alt

1. ultimatekboxing profile image55
    ultimatekboxingposted 7 years ago

What do you wish you could change about your body, and what are you doing to alter it?

Most people have something they dislike about their bodies (what I dislike seems to change on a day to day basis). What do you dislike about yours, and are you doing anything to change it (if it can be changed)?

2. stclairjack profile image82
    stclairjackposted 7 years ago

my gut is too big,... but i had a child and a long time love afair with bacon,... and while i am tempted to give up the child on some days (he's 13, and an over achiever in the 13 yr old boy dpt) i guess i'll keep him and the gut.

oh yea, i'm keeping the bacon too.

3. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 7 years ago

More muscles--working out lifting weights
    lose stomache--working out aerobics

4. James Woods profile image60
    James Woodsposted 7 years ago

Up until the 18th of Feb I was 115 kilo's (254 lbs). As of today 31 Mar 11 I am now 102 kilos (224 lbs) and I am over the moon. My goal is to get down to 95 kilo's (209). The great thing about the program i am on is I haven't done any extra exercise and I feel awesome.

5. stuff4you profile image64
    stuff4youposted 7 years ago

more muscle, lower body fat percentage.

I walk every day in addition to some lifting.

6. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

well.......absolutely nothing.......i'm tall....built....and handsome....everything is as it should be

7. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I just answered a couple of questions about loving yourself--and having done that I find here I am saying what I dislike about myself.  I am OVER weight and cannot seem to step away from the food. I know I feel better, look better and yet as soon as there is any strong emotion, I'm face first in a cake.  So I would like to lose weight and no I am not currently succeeding in that area.

8. profile image46
    thehcgdropsposted 7 years ago

lose more weight
    all the fast food over the years has killed me

9. ravenlt04 profile image65
    ravenlt04posted 7 years ago

I'd change my stomach (I've given birth to two children)!

I try to workout and eat better....  I need to improve that (my consistency)!

10. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 7 years ago

Right now my response is a big one - my cell structure. At this moment I am tired of being diabetic, although I realize it is a blessing in disguise. I mean the insulin knocks and knocks and knocks some more, but those cells are lazier than me and don't open the door - LOL. Hmmmmmmmmmmm Guess I should exercise more, eh? (diabetes type II - Insulin resistant).

11. chasemillis profile image65
    chasemillisposted 7 years ago

There are always ways to improve, but if we continue to try to find ways to get bigger and stronger, then we will, with our human nature, never be satisfied with what we have. We always want more than we have. It's in our nature. I'm not against it, I just want to make everyone aware of the addiction that can happen if we are always unsatisfied with ourselves.

12. ChristineVianello profile image58
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I do not like my nose very much. I have an itialian nose....eh. It's not too bad but I would like it to be nicer looking. I would not ever get plastic surgery, because I am a woss.

working