What are TEN things that SEPARATES and DISTINGUISHES the HIGHLY successful from the
MODERATELY/AVERAGE successful and even the UNSUCCESSFUL?
In no way do I think I'm better than anyone, but this is what I have observed.
1. Highly successful people have a plan. They know what they want and they go for it. While others don't necessarily have a plan and often have no idea what they want to do at all.
2. Highly successful people also have priority in their life. They understand which arenas will earn the dollars versus which arenas will waste their time.
While others don't place proper priority on things in their life and instead, they dwell on things that will eventually help them fail.
3. Highly successful people are good managers. They can handle difficult decisions with ease. They have wisdom and knowledge to understand the things that they can change and which things to scrap. While others aren't good managing even their own life. They can't structure their time or day, never mind good business sense.
4. Highly successful train themselves through education and following the direction of leaders who are much more successful. While others don't even understand the concept of speaking to someone who is much older and wiser that they have something to learn from.
5. Highly successful people create good habits. Structure and routine which force them to take every opportunity head on. While others have bad habits. They have trouble waking up on time or seeing the important of setting an alarm clock.
6. Highly successful people follow in the footsteps of their mentors. They have much respect for those who are smarter and wiser than them, knowing never to take the older person's wisdom for granted. While others are often disrespectful and refuse to listen to the wisdom an older person has learned from doing and becoming a successful person.
7. Highly successful people are career and goal oriented. They know what they want and they don't tinker around with many failed projects on a whim without proper planning. While others take on tasks that they are destined to fail at because they don't do their research!
8. Highly successful people have opportunities ahead of them because of their work ethic and reputation. While others approach life as the glass is half empty.
9. Highly successful people work hard at what they've accomplished to keep the momentum going. While others fail because they take too many breaks.
10. Highly successful people have followers because success is attractive. While others create drama because that's all they have left.
Great answer! There is nothing more I could add. Essentially they (know) what they want, create a plan, and hustle like hell!
"It's not over until I win!"
To Mr. Dashing, YES there is. You always have something intelligent to say. I highly respect and honor your synopsis of the situation at hand!
The main quality that all successful people have is the ability to learn.
If you are good at learning, and enjoy learning, you can learn everything you need in order to succeed. These people learn everything they need to achieve success in their field. For instance, consider Arnold Schwarzenegger's example, He was a great learner, he was always learning and testing things on bodybuilding. He learned from other people who were successful in bodybuilding. He also learned other qualities that are essential for success: self discipline, hard work, self confidence, etc.
Bruce Lee too was a great learner; he revolutionized the martial arts industry, and it's not just that, he changed the world.
He was always learning new information, analyzing, and modifying it to use for his own purpose. His personal library has a collection of more than 2000 books.
The top ten list you asked for is according to me:
1. Successful people are always learning.
2. They are good thinkers, i.e, they think of all the possibilities, and plan accordingly; they don't rely on luck.
3. They don't give up; they finish what they start.
4. They believe in themselves.
5. They always have a plan.
6. They have self discipline, i.e, they have control.
7. They can see their future.
8. They are willing to sacrifice .
9. They have big yet realistic dreams.
10. They know their priorities.
If someone buys a lottery ticket and wins $70 million dollars then he is highly successful. Charles, Prince of Wales is highly successful but he was ordained by God. Highly successful people die just like everyone else.
Wealth is not the way to measure success. If it was, than your Jesus was not successful, I guess!!
Not everyone is has a life mission to get super rich. Some environmental lawyer can save the planet, and you'll still call him unsuccessful.
by Grace Marguerite Williams 24 months ago
Why it is SMART for those who have attained very high success levels CUT OFF family members,friends, & relatives who are unsuccessful & only associate w/those who are as highly successful as themselves? Oftentimes, unsuccessful people are a drain on successful people...
by Grace Marguerite Williams 4 years ago
What characteristics distinguishes the highly successful person from the person who is merelymaking a living and/or getting by?
by Ian D Hetri 5 years ago
9 Habits of Highly Successful 21st century business displayed by AntsI have completed writing a business leadership book titled "9 Habits of Highly Successful 21st Century Businesses Displayed by Ants". The book draws insights from research findings done on ants and highlights powerful...
by Vinaya Ghimire 3 years ago
Do you envy successful people?I don’t envy successful people and I don’t consider my successful.
by Saadia A 6 years ago
What are the things successful people do to be consistently successful?
by Susannah Birch 5 years ago
Why do some eggs have yellow yolks, while others are orange?Why are "home grown" or "organic" eggs more likely to have orange yolks, while large grocery store ones are yellow? I've noticed this repeatedly, based on the type of eggs I buy. Is it to do with age? Diet? Other...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|