jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you trust diet pills?

1. Zaiden Jace profile image71
    Zaiden Jaceposted 4 years ago

Do you trust diet pills?

Are there any you found to be successful?

2. Hendrika profile image81
    Hendrikaposted 4 years ago

No, not at all. It is nothing but a rip off. Once you have bought it the instructions always tell you to diet as well to lose weight. Following the correct diet you would have lost the weight in any case!

3. Alphadogg16 profile image91
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

Absolutely. I have tried a great number of them, some have worked, some have not. You have to have realistic expectations of the pills and understand that your not going to lose a ridiculous amount of weight in a short period of time, losing weight is a process. Taking more than the recommended dosage will cause more harm than good. Too much of anything is bad for you. Currently I'm using one called "Hell Fire" and its great. If you have never tried fat burners/diet pills before, it may be too much for you, this is one of the stronger ones.

4. CraftytotheCore profile image83
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

I used to take one that had ephedra in it.  It worked great!  I had so much energy and I lost weight.  Because some people were having adverse reactions to it, the government banned it.  It worked for me, but I knew a person who ended up in the hospital with heart problems from it, so I don't know.  I guess it depends on the person.

5. arijitm2000 profile image82
    arijitm2000posted 4 years ago

Absolutely not, I'm a fitness freak myself, & I've been through many ups & downs in my health, weight in the last 15 years, but I've always the most tried & tested & durable methods to keep in shape - exercise, eat healthy- less fat, lesser carbs (except fibre, whole wheat stuff etc.), eat at least 5 meals a day every 3-4 hours & sleep well...& maintain cheerfulness, laughter in your life to finish off your healthy look...bestest way to be fit. Plus, it has been medically proven, by real doctors that diet pills are a fad, sure some of them can make you metabolize, digest faster, but that is forced & won't last & will have negative effects on your body eventually...so stay healthy, have portion meals, have vitamins, drink lotsa water & just keep working at it...this natural way is the only way that really ensures a good body that will last the test of time & will make you look more beautiful...remember this mantra about diets, "Never be hungry, never be full"...Best Wishes, Take care!

6. profile image58
    Susan014posted 6 months ago

Hello,
    Generic Reductil 15mg works great on me. They are listed among the best diet pills. I have lost 4 kgs in the first 4 weeks with not much change in lifestyle. I'm very happy with that especially since I've had a sore foot and haven't done any excerise at all. Can't wait for the next 16 to go so we'll see what happens. Anyway, if you decide to try Reductil check with http://meds-pharmacy.com. Have been ordering with them and they've been reliable and trustworthy so far
    Good luck !

working